Fashion Your Health News Letter
Happy Thanks Giving to you all! May your Thanks Giving be filled with fun, laughter, love and healthy food choices.
Speaking of healthy food choices I wanted to give you some tips on how to make this season enjoyable with out destroying your health or weight goals.
1.look over all food choices if possible
2.pick meats, veggies and fruits to fill your plate( not bland foods or carb loaded foods like white potatoes)
- Drink water verses soda, juices, milk or coffee
- If drinking any alcohol pick wines for less added calories or carbs, but be sure to off set the weight gain with 2 extra glasses of water per glass of alcohol.
- Do not go back for seconds, Desert will be enough.
- Remember this is a day event not a week so don't throw out your exercise and programs you are currently doing
- If you are not doing something to change your bad habits for health or weight start now don't weight till after the holidays when you will be further a head instead of the average weight gain of 5-10 lbs.
- Contact me to get your personal plan together and let me encourage you a long.
- Eat your foods in this order to have the room for the right things first and to be full before you over eat. Protein first, veggies second and fruits third and breads and potatoes last.
- If you are the Host make only enough for the people you expect so not to have so many left overs or to over eat for everyone. Serve the plates made if possible in stead of on the table or a buffet style.
May you have a safe Thanks Giving,
Certified Sports Nutritionist/ Ind. Herbalife Wellness Coach Sheila Roemeling